As the organizations look to reopen their business and shape new models during the COVID-19 pandemic, they need to protect the employees, customers, and partners’ health and well-being.
Be it an office, manufacturing unit, cafes, warehouse, stores, hotels, or other business; reopening your office presently will demand innovative solutions that organizations can deploy rapidly and at scale to ensure their workforce safety while at the same time inspire teamwork, and productivity. Health organizations such as CDC and WHO recommend that return to work best practices require employers to monitor employee health through testing, wellness checks, and self-reporting.
To overcome the growing challenge of organizations to continue their business, WinWire built Return to Workplace Solution to support enterprises to ensure employees’ safety and wellness as they adapt to new ways of working amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Return to Workplace Solution – Safe, and Efficient Back to Office
The Return to Workplace Solution is designed to assist businesses in reopening the workplace, focusing on employee health, and is built using Microsoft Healthcare BOT. It enables organizations to navigate a safe return to work by assessing employee health and automating collecting employee health information. The pre-configured multi-lingual BOT allows employers to collect and organize data and get actionable insights to understand the risk level posed by its employee through an intuitive, comprehensive dashboard to act proactively.
With WinWire’s Return to Workplace solution, your organization elevates its ability to manage the disease’s impact on your people effectively and supports a reliable and efficient business recovery.
The solution will help organizations perform self-screening of their employees before they physically come to the office and optimize the flow of employees in the offices by meticulously identifying risk and mitigating COVID-19. The solution does not collect any personal information and reduces human intervention and enables data-driven decision-making.
How Does Return to Workplace Solution Work?
Return to Workplace Solution
- Manages your employee health self-screening campaigns
- Streamlines employee absence tracking to ensure workforce availability
- Data insights to support executive decision making
- Helps assess your employees’ concerns and confidence levels
Manage your business in this “new normal” with confidence and ease. WinWire’s Return to Workplace Solution is designed to support business in addressing the key challenges related to coordinating a dynamic pandemic response and business recovery effort. Learn more about our Return to Workplace solution with a custom demo and consultation today.
Digital Solutions in times of COVID-19
The current crisis has undoubtedly created many challenges for businesses, but it also influences developing robust digital solutions to fight COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Healthcare Assessment Bot – Helps customers, other healthcare providers remote triage, self-evaluate, and navigate healthy but worried, at-risk, and symptomatic patients. The COVID-19 Health bot is listed as a featured app in Azure Marketplace.
- VirtualQueue – Cloud-based solution that enables retailers to manage customer journeys in the digital space, has minimal interactions with staff and fellow customers, and allows business continuity. The solution is listed in Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Telehealth – Single interface to Telehealth visit to deliver care safely during COVID-19. Integrated with EHR (EPIC, Cerner) using Azure FIHR API for secure data exchange.